- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Electronic Recyclers International (ERI) Return Policy
As of January 1, 2020
- Return for refund within: 7 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- Restocking Fee: 10.00%
- Returns not available on Boxes, All Sales are Final and Non-Refundable
- Box Expiration: Each Box must be received by ERI within one-year from the date of ordering the box (“Expiration Date”). ERI shall have no obligation to recycle after the Expiration Date. ERI will not be obligated to give a refund for any unused Boxes.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving the item.
There is a 10% restocking fee for all purchases that are returned if the error is not on our part.
Items that are defective or malfunctioning are covered by our 30 day money-back/replacement guarantee policy.
By placing an order, you agree to the following policies:
(1) ERI will refund the amount of sales unless the reason for the return was due to negligence on customer part which includes, but not limited to purchasing incorrect quantities or model.
(2) All returns with missing part(s) will not be processed until the part(s) is received.
(3) Customer is responsible for return shipping expenses. If the item is defective/ damaged and it is determined by ERI that we are at solely at fault replacements will be shipped at our expense.
(4) Refund will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. Refunds & exchanges, regardless of the nature, are generally processed within 5 business days. If the allotted time has already passed and you have still not been refunded in any way please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(5) ERI will refund back to your method of payment.
- Email ERI at email@example.com. Place 'Request RMA from Seller' in the Subject Line.
- In 'Compose Message' section, verify the order number you want to request, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail or on tag located on product or outer box) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before clicking 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same packaging (or packaging the will prevent damage during shipping) as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and manual/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.
We reserve the right to have all merchandise being returned, checked by our own technicians, within 7days, before refund will be issued. If customer re-configures the operating system the customer VOIDS the right to a refund. Re-configuring the system, Internet service provider software, and all other software issues are Not covered by warranty. Policies are subject to change without notice.
We will always accept back equipment or components free of charge if misrepresented to the customer, damage in shipping, or non-functionality.
We offer the following shipping services:
- UPS Ground: 1-6 business days
- UPS 3 Day Select: 1-3 business days
All packages have a handling period of up to 3 business days after payment has cleared. In most cases when payments clear by 2:30pm PST packages ship the same day or next day.
ERI has locations nationwide from which products are shipped. Whenever possible, ERI will combine shipping and handling costs on multiple products shipped from a single warehouse. In the event an order is fulfilled from more than one warehouse, separate shipping and handling costs will apply.
**Certain items will be automatically excluded from combined shipping due to size and weight restrictions. For more information and FAQ’s on shipping, please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, we do not ship outside of the Continental US.
TV Parts Return and Warranty Information
- Any unused product over $20 (after tax, not including shipping) can be returned for a 20% restocking fee (up to $25).
- In order to return an unused product, you must obtain an RMA number within 30 days of your order date. RMA Numbers can be obtained by emailing email@example.com with the ERI asset identification number printed on the sticker you received with the product.
- For unused products, you will have to pay the return shipping. Any shipping method is acceptable, provided:
- The product is received within 30 days from the date your RMA number is issued
- The product is not damaged upon arrival
Though all our TV parts are fully tested, we know that defects can still occur. All parts are backed by a 180-day warranty in order to guarantee that you and your customers are receiving the highest quality parts. Products under $20 (before tax and shipping) do not need to be returned. You will be issued a full refund in store credit.
- You must receive an RMA number within 180 days of your order date in order to return a defective product. RMA Numbers can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the ERI asset identification number printed on the sticker you received with the product.
- Once you receive an RMA number, we will also send you a shipping label for you to ship the part back to our Returns Department.
- We must receive your return within 30 days from the day your RMA number was issued. If we do not receive your return within 30 days, your payment information on file will be charged the cost of shipping.
- All returns will be inspected upon arrival to verify the validity of the claim. All TV parts are serialized for tracking and security purposes, so all boards will also be inspected for proper marking.
- If your claim cannot be verified, it will be denied and you will be notified.
- If your claim is verified, a replacement part will be shipped to you within 14 days from the day your return was received. If we do not have a compatible replacement in stock, we will refund you in full via the payment method used to place the order.